Image SEO Tricks and Tweaks
What most people think:
- I find a relevant image
- Paste it into my page somewhere
- Add alt and may be some caption
- Job done!
What it should be in reality if you want better rankings and more traffic:
- Ensure you’ve pasted into the right place
- Your image adds value to page’s content
- Coded correctly
- Loaded the way you need it to load
- Google recognizes your image the way you need and it’s good for safe search
- Meta tags are present
+ a few other tricks and tweaks.
Olesia has been working in SEO for 5+ years and collaborated with Murych in order to find out even more, tested lots of services for image delivery and can share some test results.
Scheduled for 27 April 2021 at 17 H CEST (Paris)
Organised by Kalicube in partnership with Wordlift.
Part of the Kalicube Tuesdays series.