Doreid Haddad is the technical SEO lead at Worldfit and Ryan Shelley is the founder and owner of SMA Marketing. They are both passionate about semantic SEO and are experts in the field. In this episode of Kalicube Tuesdays with Jason Barnard, they talk about the “web-of-data” approach to modern SEO.
Read the article on Wordlift: Modern SEO
Wordlift Monthly Roundtable (December 2021)
The Internet has always been a “web of data” – that is how Tim Berners-Lee designed it.That makes a web-of-data approach to SEO the way forwards. In this webinar, Doreid Haddad, Ryan Shelley and Jason Barnard will explain, discuss and answer audience questions on these points:
– Your website is a dataset, but is probably not organised in a way that makes sense for today’s SEO.
– How to turn your website into a knowledge graph that will propulse your SEO strategy.
– Examples of website knowledge graphs that actively serve SEO.
– Organise your content marketing into a knowledge graph to drive more visibility and engagement.
– How to feed search engines with your internal knowledge graph.
– Some best practices to optimize your website dataset and knowledge graph.
Scheduled for 14 December 2021 at 18 H CEST (Paris)
The event is 100% free:
Organised by Kalicube in partnership with Wordlift.
Part of the Kalicube Tuesdays series.