Wordlift Monthly Roundtable (August 2022)
Because SEO has a historical focus on keywords, when you are doing semantic SEO and bringing results, you will know that there is confusion and misunderstandings right down the line. But what if we could track, measure and demonstrate the effect and value of semantic SEO? Problem solved! During the webinar, Alex Silva and David Riccitelli will show how you can use Google Data Studio to combine and reformulate the data from Google Analytics and Google Search Console to demonstrate clearly the value it brings to your overall SEO strategy.
The webinar will be split into five parts:
– Quick overview of Semantic SEO and its application to a website (10 minutes)
– Some examples of concrete results achieved in terms of visibility and traffic (10 minutes)
– How to easily import and interpret Google Analytics and Search Console data using entities in Google Data Studio (15 minutes)
– How to best apply this game changing approach to get (and keep) the stakeholders onboard (15 minutes)
– Audience questions answered by Alex Silva and David Riccitelli (10 minutes)
Join Jason Barnard, Alex Silva and David Riccitelli to learn why semantic SEO is the future, what you can do to easily implement a semantic SEO strategy and (most importantly) how you can demonstrate the value and rewards to the stakeholders with the pursestrings.
Scheduled for 09 August 2022 at 18 H CEST (Paris)
The event is 100% free:
Organised by Kalicube in partnership with Wordlift.
Part of the Kalicube Tuesdays series.