Wordlift Monthly Roundtable (September 2022)
Doing business in more than one language can have clear benefits for eCommerce but at the same time, it brings a lot of complexity and challenges that need to be handled in order to succeed in multiple markets. In this webinar, we will dive deep into the power of data for multilingual eCommerce sites and how to provide accurate, high-quality product data to search engines that help customers have a smooth shopping experience.
– Reasons behind moving from pay-to-play to more organic results on Google Shopping
– Dives deep into the power of data for e-commerce
– How to give a passport for eCommerce products
– From merchant feed to the product knowledge graph
– Data harmonization and data reconciliation across multilingual and large eCommerce
Doreid Haddad and Jason Barnard will dig into the details, the how-to’s and the why’s… and also answer questions from the audience. So bring YOUR questions along when you join the event.
Scheduled for 13 September 2022 at 18 H CEST (Paris)
The event is 100% free:
Organised by Kalicube in partnership with Wordlift.
Part of the Kalicube Tuesdays series.