Wordlift Monthly Roundtable (April 2023)
Schema Markup is at the heart of the Semantic Web. It helps search engines better understand the meaning of the words used on my website and the intent of the user driving to a website’s content. That’s why 2023 is the year you’ll dive headfirst into building a knowledge graph that Google and Bing can understand and improve your site’s appearance in search results with thumbnails, stars, questions and answers, and other attributes that make your pages stand out in search engine results. Now that you have done everything, do you know how to measure the benefit of these actions to your SEO strategy? If the answer is “no” or “maybe” because you are not sure, then this is the webinar you do not want to miss.
Together with Munene Kelvin, SEO Specialist at WordLift, and Steve Wiideman, President & SEO Consultant at Wiideman Consulting Group, we’ll discuss how to measure the impact of a semantic SEO strategy and the best tools to use to do so, blending data from multiple sources (GSC, KG, Analytics) to get comprehensive reports that really help you understand how to improve and show others the value of your work with schema markup.
In particular, we’ll see:
1. Case studies on the importance of SERP behavior signals:
– How Skechers boosted CTR with a simple title/meta update sitewide
– How Belkin products earned an average 4th position in Google using an object markup
– How IHOP boosted CTR by 25% across hundreds of locations with one extra row in Google
2. Whether Looker Studio or Power B.I. is the right web analytics suite for you
3. Ways to quickly study what markup top-ranking competitors are using
4. How to pull in Google Search Console and GA4 data into Power B.I. to create reports you never knew existed.
Scheduled for 11 April 2023 at 18 H CEST (Paris)
The event is 100% free:
Organised by Kalicube in partnership with Wordlift.
Part of the Kalicube Tuesdays series.