Wordlift Monthly Roundtable (October 2022)
Join Dave Davies, Beatrice Gamba and Jason Barnard for what promises to be an incredible roundtable. Starting with a presentation by Beatrice and Dave, the roundtable will move smoothly on to a discussion and Q&A.
Topics we will cover include:
- Google’s opinion and guidelines on AI generated content,
- NLP processing (with geeky technicalities from Dave and a more simplistic approach from Jason),
- Insights on AI generated content (including, but not limited to Semantic Briefs, Image/Video…),
- Benefits of AI generated content. Some examples include: save time, save money, improve productivity, easy-to-understand content, customised content…
- Potential practical use cases,
- Examples of pragmatic implementation
- …and more since that is just the points we PLAN to cover.
You can bring your questions – geeky, or not! Your questions are essential: we want to make this roundtable as audience-focussed as we can, with practical help and theoretical insights galore!
Join us live to be sure YOUR questions get answered.
Scheduled for 18 October 2022 at 18 H CEST (Paris)
The event is 100% free:
Organised by Kalicube in partnership with Wordlift.
Part of the Kalicube Tuesdays series.